July 2, 2010, Newsletter Issue #200: Contact your state's DMV to get a handicap placard for your car.

Tip of the Week

The place to get handicap cards for your car is at your state DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) or RMV (Registry of Motor Vehicles). You can begin the application process there. Each state will likely have a slightly different procedure, and it can take differing amounts of time in different states. Contact your local branch of your state's DMV to find out specifics. To find the contact information, go to http://www.donate-car-for-charity.com/state_info.html, click on your state, and look for a link to the state DMV near the bottom of the text.

About LifeTips

Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.

Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Car Donation Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
George Sayour