How to Replace Lost Minnesota Car Title

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Western US Car Donations and other Car Donation topics.

What do I do to replace a lost car title in Minnesota?

How to Replace Lost Minnesota Car Title

To make a Minnesota car donation you first will need the title of your car, which will be transferred over to the charity.
If you cannot find the title, you will have to apply for a new one with the Minnesota Department of Motor Vehicles. Go to the Minnesota DMV Web site:



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Car Donation Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Patricia Walters-Fischer